Opportunities for Employment
Customer Service Representative
Do you love talking to people and have a great attitude? We're looking for an entry-level Customer Service Representative to be a champion for our company! Applicants should have 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced, customer service-centered environment where a large number of phone calls are made and received.
- Health insurance
- Excellent pay
- Paid vacation
- Field incoming calls
- Book appointments
- Educate customers about the excellent service that NWI Generator provides
- Support the Office Manager
- Have a friendly, positive attitude when talking to customers
- 2 years working in a high-volume customer service environment
- Highly productive and able to multitask
- A genuine love for helping customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be motivated and energetic
- Maintain professional composure in varying situations
- The ability to work well with others
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
- A clean driving record and valid driver's license
- High school diploma
Please use the form on this page to send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
At NWI Generator, we’re looking for qualified electricians to join our growing company. We offer excellent pay for excellent workers, and for a limited time, we’re also offering a hiring bonus*:
- We cover the tuition for your technical certifications in the generator industry to help you expand your career
- You receive full benefits including paid accrued vacation time
- We pay for health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
Work for a company with integrity and an excellent reputation in the community and the industry. Why be powerless? Make the change you’ve been thinking about and jumpstart your career today!
To apply, call 219-662-5976 or fill out the form on this page.
Had an issue with my generator. Showed up on time, speedy repair, friendly service and some great advice.
I would like to commend NWI for employing great installers. Justin & Jim were both professional & were cordial. I will reccomend NWI in the future.
I just wanted to send a quick email your way to let you know how pleased I am with your staff. It is so great working with a team of people who work together to provide the needed service to its customers.
Just a note to let you know the employees that came ot our house were great. My husband is very ill & they took the time to go over everything they had done and answered all his questions with caring concern.
The whole process went smoothly, from the estimate to the generator pickup to the installation. The guys who did the install did a greay job, very professional, polite, and did a thorough job explaining the system.
Your team that installed my 17kW was probably amongst the best example of what I would want representing my business. They were technically competent, experienced, efficient, pleasant, and overall good guys. They answered my technical questions with technical defendable answers - not personal opinions.
I wanted to take a moment to express my sincerest appreciation for the quality work and professionalism we experienced when your employee came out to our home on Saturady to perform maintenance work on our Generac Home Generator.
monthly financing available